7stuff is a proud team of highly skilled writers and editors with experience, who are extensively committed to helping readers make the best decisions when it comes to purchasing products online and note that it’s a process that involves many factors.
The truth is product research and selection can be time-consuming and complicated but we want to be confident that these suggestions are trustworthy.
We want to invite you to take a peek behind the curtains to enable you to understand the effort that goes into creating our affiliate articles.
- Products recommended by us command a brand presence and are trusted names in their industry, hence we want the products we recommend to have a wide range in the budget as well as a variety of features.
- Every product that we recommend not only comes with a description of it but also an informative pros and cons section that gives you an honest knowledge about the product and also why it deserves to be there.
- We regularly check the availability of products recommended by us so you don’t end up choosing something you like only to find that it’s out of stock.
- Full-scale research is our mantra at 7stuff. Every product on our lists has gone through extensive screening. The features of each product have been carefully examined by scouring manufacturer websites, user reviews, and multiple blogs.
- Several products have been shortlisted based on their reviews, pricing, and the variety of features available. From this list curated, we handpick only the very best products that we are confident offer the value for your money.
- Once the article is published, we check it regularly and relentlessly. We make sure to keep the content in all our articles relevant, current, and fresh.
- For your information, we receive affiliate commissions on products purchased through clicking links on our website and have mentioned the same on relevant articles.
So, when it comes to recommending products or purchasing one, we hope that this gives you a fair idea of what goes on behind the product recommendations you see in our articles and if you have more questions after reading this, we implore you to read the comments or post one of your own.